Learn Russian Language at Home !

Would you like to feel confident in your trip to Russia?
Do you have business in Russia or Russian friends?
Would you like to improve your communication skills
or start from beginner level ?
Do you have passion to learn Russian for any reason ?

You can start to take lessons at the comfort of
your own home as soon as you ready for it!

I am native Russian and I reside for past 10 years in New York.

I have experience with private tutoring in USA.
And now I would like to help you in your needs with Russian language.
I always prepare individual Russian courses for my clients in order to focus on
very particular areas of need and interest.
We will have session via Skype.
What is Skype? Skype is a piece of software that customers can download to call
other people on Skype over the internet for free and make cheap calls to
phones and mobiles worldwide.
You can download skype for free here.Headset and microphone are necessary.

en_ww_skype_free_100x100.gif

When you ready to start your private session simply email me your request for the
session at least one week in advance. Please mention your level of knowledge ,
experience, Day and time for the session with your time zone,number of non
stop lessons, special requirements .Wait for my confirmation first.
After getting confirmation you can make a payment.
One lesson normally equals 45 minutes.I accept payments via PayPal.
The price is for 45minutes lesson is $20.00.

Feel free to ask me any questions via e mail
russiantutorus@gmail.com
or I can contact you via phone (within USA) or skype (my skype- krosha93)





Number of non stop lessons






Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.